- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: RAVPower
- Model Number: RP-UC016-US/EU/UK Version
- Dimension: 92 x 59 x 29mm
- Weight: 155g
- Outport: QC 2.0 5V 2.4A Max
- Input: AC 110-240V/1A
- Socket Type: Universal
- Color: Black
- Model: RAVPower RP-UC016 40W 4 USB ports Turbo Wall Charger
- iSmart Output 2,3,4: 5V 2.4A;9V/2A;12V/2A Max
- Faster Charge: Charge the device intelligently;up to 75% faster
- Protection: Over-heated, over-current, over-charging protection
- Compatible Devices: iOS, Android, & Windows smartphones and other 5V USB devices
- Capacity: N/A
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||RAVPower Official Gift Box
CTN Size (mm):420*270*360
1 x 4-port QC2.0 USB charger (Model: RP-UC016)
1 x Outlet Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 3 days after payment|
RAVPower QC 2.0 40W 4-Port Charging Station RAVPower
1) 40W 4 USB ports Turbo Wall Charger
2) Input: AC 110-240V/1A
3) Output1: QC 2.0 5V 2.4A Max
4) iSmart Output1,2,3 :5V 2.4A;9V/2A;12V/2A Max
7) Charge the device intelligently;up to 75% faster
8) Over-heated, over-current, over-charging protection
9) Dimentsion: 92 x 59 x 29mm
10) Weight: 155g
Note:Qualcomm Quick Charge Technology is not supported by iPhone and iPad. However, they can still be charged at their full speed with the RAVPower QC 2.0 Charger.
1 x 4-port QC2.0 USB charger (Model: RP-UC016)
1 x Outlet Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
|QTN/CTN (pcs)||CTN Size (mm)|
|Gross.W. (kg)||Volume.W. (kg)|
You won't use this policy cause we have enough confidents about our products,this policy is for who want to know them before purchasing !
Register your product(s) and get extra benefits
1. 12 Months Free warranty extension: This is in addition to our normal 18 month warranty giving you 30 full months of protection for your RAVPower products!
2. 180 days of FREE return shipping: If you have to return your RAVPower products due to manufacturer’s defect, we will pay for the return shipping within the first 180 days from your date of purchase!
3. Priority Customer Support: With your product details in our database, it will take less time for us to process your request allowing out support staff to serve you in a more timely, efficient manner!
4. Get free and exclusively discounted samples: Become a RAVPower reviewer and become eligible to evaluate our latest products in return for your valued, honest feedback of the product. (for details of RAVPower Reviewer Program please click here)
Most returns must be authorized by contacting the seller in order to obtain an official Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Authorization does not guarantee credit or exchange. We will issue an exchange or credit upon receipt of the return package.
All returned products must be in resalable condition, including, but not limited to; all components, manuals, registration cards, and original undamaged packaging. In addition, the following restrictions normally apply:
- Credit cannot be issued for any AC Adapter or Battery that is missing any components or was modified by the user.
- Some returned parts may incur a restocking fee.
- Only ship back the RAVPower™ part that you purchased from our authorized resellers. We cannot guarantee that any other materials will be returned to you if/when we ship you an exchange.
An unauthorized return is defined as any package returned to RAVPower.com without the proper return authorization code on the shipping label. Unauthorized returns may include packages refused during a delivery attempt. Unauthorized returns received by RAVPower® may be refused at the warehouse and returned to the sender. In this case, you may be held responsible for the cost of shipping back the package. This cost will be deducted from the total credit due or a charge to the credit card or PayPal account, if a refund has already been issued.
Process for Returning Merchandise
1. Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number:
All returns must have an RMA number for processing. Contact your reseller or email www.RAVPower.com for assistance. RMA's are valid for thirty (30) days from the date of issue.
2. Write the RMA number on the shipping label on the outside of the package.
RMA numbers should be clearly displayed on the return shipping label of any package being returned to RAVPower™. Do not write the RMA number on the actual box. Packages without an RMA number on the return shipping label may not be accepted by our warehouse.
3. Repack in original packaging
All contents in the original package must be received, including, but not limited to; all components, manuals, and registration cards. Place the packaged product in a protective outer box. We must receive all original products in order to process your return or exchange. RAVPower™ is not responsible for products that are damaged due to poor packaging, defaced packaging, or lost shipments.
All the RAVPower® brand portable power products come with a manufacturer’s 12-month warranty. The full details of our warranty are located at http://www.ravpower.com/product-registration.
If you encounter any problems with your product during this time period, simply return it to where it was purchased for a brand new replacement. If you cannot contact your retailer, then please email us at support at ravpower.com for assistance. For warranty details, please see below.
One-year limited warranty
RAVPower® warrants you, the purchaser of this new Laptop AC Adapter or Battery, that the product shall be free of defects from the original manufacture of the material and workmanship for one (1) year from the purchase of the product (the “Warranty Period”). RAVPower™ products must be purchased brand-new from an authorized dealer of RAVPower™ for the warranty to be considered valid. This warranty does not cover refurbished products or products sold second hand. If you notify RAVPower™ during the warranty period about a defect covered by the terms and conditions of this warranty, we will provide for service or replacement of the product.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period lasts for one year (365 days); beginning on the date you purchased the product. The purchase date is printed on the receipt you received with the product.
What does this warranty cover?
During the warranty period, if the original manufacture of the material or workmanship of the product is deemed to be defective, RAVPower® will (at its sole option) replace the product at no charge with the same or comparable product. Products and parts replaced under this warranty become the property of RAVPower® and are not returned to you. If products and/or parts service are required after the warranty period expires, you must pay all labor and parts charges. Warranty coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the product.
How to obtain warranty service?
Contact the store you purchased your RAVPower® product from.
They may or may not ask you return the product to them. If you are asked to return the part/product (Laptop AC Adapter, Batteries, Cell Phone Accessories, or Battery Packs), make sure that you place the products in its original packaging. If you purchased the product from an online website such as eBay or Amazon, email us a copy of your original invoice or PayPal receipt when contacting us about any issue with your purchase. If you are asked to return the product to us, we will issue you an RMA number and instructions on where to ship back your old product.
What does the warranty not cover?
This warranty does not cover :
- Improper Use or Installation
- Improper Use or Installation
- Cosmetic damage
- Damage due to acts of nature or God. For example; lightning strikes, tornadoes and the like
- Commercial use
- Modifications to any part of the Product, including the antenna
This warranty also does not cover :
- Connection to an incorrect voltage supply
- Attempted repair by anyone other than an authorized facility
RAVPower® to service and not replace :
- Products sold as is or with all faults
- Consumables, such as; fuses or batteries
- Products where the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed
Repair replacement as provided under this warranty is your exclusive remedy. RAVPower® shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for the breach of any express or implied warranty on this product, including, but not limited to; lost data, loss of use of your product, lost business or lost profits. RAVPower® products makes no other express warranties with respect to the product, all express and implied warranties for the product, including, but not limited to; any implied warranties of and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the warranty period set forth above and no warranties, whether express or implied, will apply after the warranty period. Some states, provinces and jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state or province to province.
Contact RAVPower :
For customer service please contact: support at ravpower.com
RAVPower® is a trademark of Registered in some countries. All other products and brand names are trademarks of their respective owners
At RAVPower.com, we strive to provide the best customer service and support for our customers! We make regular improvements to our site in hopes of providing you with the best and most efficient online shopping experience possible. If you have any inquiries, questions, or concerns about our products or services, please feel free to contact us. Moreover, we always appreciate suggestions for update and improvement from you as this is a gauge to measure our success.
About Sunvalley Group
Our original company named Sunvalleytek International Inc. founded by ex-Applers & ex-Googlers in 2006, located in the heart of Silicon Valley before, Till now our company has grow up to Sunvalley Group and developed 4 brands,also own 2 subsidiaries include Sunvalley(HK) Limited (main wholesale business of our brands) and Sunvalleytek International Inc(main retail business on Amazon and own a physical store in USA );besides,we have established our own stocks already that spread over USA&EUROPE (USA-CA,Germany-Hamburg).For now our headquarters move to China already which own 291 employees to help brands construction we are also continuously looking for the suitable distributors worldwide and expend the offline business in Amazon countries.
1. Our Advantages
1. The company supporting
1) We have been aggressively recruiting talents include technicist and product engineer etc.worldwide for product designing, researching and developing, in order to offer more innovation products in the forefront of market continuously. Our goal attract many industry elites from all over the world to join us and make our products be amazing ,the quality is the soul of our business
2) Six brands to meet your purchase demand for Consumer electronics
3) Strict QC inspection to make sure what we provide are satisfying
4) We have 5 foundries to support our production demand and we are the original supplier of all our brands to enjoy faster delivery
5) We have cooperate with UPS international express for 5 years so that we can provide you cheaper shipping cost or free shipment to some specific countries.
6) OEM project is also welcomed only if you reach to our MOQ.
2. The products supporting
1)Our quick charge technology-Ismart
2)We are one of the best sellers in USA and Europe on Amaozn Platform, please check our sales volume and rates on Amazon September, we achieve more than 100% sales increasing !
Try to input RAVPower in your SNS !
B2B Wholesale Team Contact:
Officie Add: 9F, Building A, XingHe World, YaBao Street 1, MeiBan Road, LongGang district ,Shenzhen,518000,China
Warehouse Add: 2/F, Block D, Minle Industrial Park, Meiban RD,
Longhua District, Shenzhen, China.518131.
INTERESTED IN THIS MODEL ? JUST CLICK " Send" TO GET MORE DISCOUNT !
Can I charge my iphone6 in the quick charge port?I heard since iphone isn't compatible with quick charge, it may be damaged if charged by quick charge?
A: Yes you can and No it won't damage your phone .. if your phone isn't compatible it will charge by normal charge and you will see green light ((blue if it's charge by quick charge))
Which voltage does the charger support? 100V-240V?
A: It says that whole range. I've used it successfully in both US (110) and China (220ish) so far
Length of the cable?
A: Around 3 feet
Will it be able to charge RAVpower 26800
A: For me it is perfectly able to charge My Ravpower TANK 20000 mah through its QC2 port. It is amazing..